"Dont quit your dayjob"

Drunk Mexican
City: West Linn
State: Oregon

Re: "Dont quit your dayjob"

Post by Drunk Mexican » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:07 pm

Sohcahtoa82 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:40 pm
Occasionally, I will do penetration tests. (Yeah, yeah, go ahead and giggle at "penetration test")
^ I giggled, I did
:D
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA

Contributing to the PDXLAN Community since PDXLAN 9

Sohcahtoa82
Private
Private
City: Beaverton

Post by Sohcahtoa82 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:46 pm

Drunk Mexican wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:07 pm
^ I giggled, I did
:D
People always do.

g33x0r
Private
Private
City: Independence

Post by g33x0r » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 pm

+1 for the IT workers lol

Software Developer / HL7 Integration Developer

I'm in the Healthcare space working with cilents (hospitals, hospital systems, state/regional level RHIOs, etc) on integrating their various applications usually via HL7 and some kind of integration engine sofware (Rhapsody, Intersystems Ensemble, etc.) or getting them into a system like Healthshare for aggregating patient data to make it available to various providers across a region or state. I've been doing this for over 12 years now, once I went into consulting I worked on the road for over 2 years and then the last 9 years I've been working from home, which is amazing.

I develop mainly in a propriety MUMPs type(heavily modernized though) language call Cache ObjectScript on a platform called Cache. It's safe to say I like the work, making healthcare more efficient and providing data to the providers who need it seems rewarding.

Dink
PDXLAN Staff
PDXLAN Staff
City: Portland

Post by Dink » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:08 pm

I'm a structural engineer. I'm the guy that everybody takes for granted unless something bad happens. I'm the guy that has kept you alive for years in your home, but you don't care about until the floor creaks and you curse. I'm the guy that protects tens of thousands of people from being crushed during a natural disaster, however the architect gets credit for the building. I'm the guy that now hopes to be ignored forever or I'll be sued for a lot of money.

Just a little dark humor from the forgotten. :D

Anime-Wh0re
Private
Private
City: Beaverton

Post by Anime-Wh0re » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:58 am

Technical Marketing Engineer at Intel working on the Intel NUC line of products.

My most recent product that launched to the world was Hades Canyon or NUC8i7HxK.

RichBlackMan
Private
Private
City: Plano
State: Texas

Post by RichBlackMan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:17 am

Currently looking for a new job :cry: :cry: if anyone knows of any work in Plano TX let me know! :D ahah